Looking for something?

8.01.2008

I QUIT!!!


So yeah...I QUIT. No more red meat for me until my trip to Brazil which is December 24th. Why am I doing this? I'm not quite sure. It's a number of reasons really. Cows are cute, i enjoy steaks and hamburgers too much and have been eating them too often, i'm turning 30 and my body isn't liking that I eat like a 18 year old and I WANT TO see if I can sacrifice something I love so much for so long. Ultimately I may even try to go vegetarian for a month or so later on down the road just to see if I can do it and if it affects the way I feel and operate.

So wish me luck! This is a HUGE thing for me and i'm going to really have to work not to fail. The picture above was my cajan ribeye from Morton's steakhouse last night. SO GOOD!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Heart Meat !

GOOD LUCK !

Missing You Tipsy Vlogs On UTOOB !


Minerva !

Pete aka siliconetoast

Anonymous said...

If you really want to test your will, don't eat any Brazilian meat while you are down there.

Anonymous said...

how's that working out for you?

Anonymous said...

inside sources reveal you had a lot of meat this weekend.

just sayin