Looking for something?

6.06.2006

RAGE



So it’s official. I suck at keeping this blog updated. I have started to write several entries but each time something comes up which causes me not to finish. This is going to end today.

Life is GOOD. A lot has happened since my last entry. Probably the biggest of these happenings is that I quit my “real job” at Special Events Management. I had a good time working there and learned a lot. But it was time to move on. I had grown to loathe it. So now I am working full time at XO. Not really what I want to do when I grow up but it will work for the time being. I am having a really good time there and it will allow for the perfect summer.

Speaking of summer, softball is in full swing. I am blessed to be playing with an amazing group of guys this summer. We’re a great team and we are having A BLAST together. We won our first game this weekend. I believe the score was 27-1. After losing close game after close game….it felt really good to have such a strong win. We needed it. And will be getting two more next week! ;)

If not…I think Chad said it best….”At least we’re pretty.”

No comments: