Looking for something?

6.11.2008

Alanis, I love you!


She did it again. Girl knows how to move me. Her album was released at the most perfect time in my life. Call me a weirdo (as I am) but I feel connected to this woman in some way. For those of you who know me well, you know I am obsessed with her. She has a way with words. Unfortunately, I do not right now. Is it just me or am I writing in little bits? Minerva.
Fuck I love her. And unfortunately, she doesn't get the credit she deserves after releasing one of the biggest albums of all time. So give this cd a listen. OMG I WANT TO MARRY YOU ALANIS!!! No more writing for me....i can't concentrate when she's on. Much love! ~Steve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it. It works.

Anonymous said...

It is pretty good. I'm so happy I got tickets for the concert already. I'm psyched.