Looking for something?

10.09.2008

Life is Good


I think it's easier to write when you're angry, pee'ved, elated, sad, shocked or concerned. I'm just good. Work slowed down a "bit", giving me a little extra me time. And that is exactly what I'm doing with my free time. Using it for me. I love my job and I love my friends. But I'm quick to over commit myself to both. I've made a conscious effort to do a few things for myself these next few months. I'm dedicating a minimum of 1 hour a day on studying portugues and i'm taking care of my health by spending a little extra time in the kitchen and at the gym. Nothing major...just an effort.

That's all i got. I'm in a good place and looking forward to where I'm going.

Life is good y'all.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Ummmm Portuguese???? Eating right??? Gym???? Ummmmhummmmmm. [wink]

Anonymous said...

Oprah recently made a comment, "In my 20s I was CRAZY, but in my 30s it all started to come together. I got comfortable with who I was..."

Anonymous said...

is this like when you went vegetarian?