Looking for something?

9.16.2005

Janelle is Gone....it's a sad sad day...



So it finally happened. Janelle has been evicted from the Big Brother House. The nerd herd prevailed. :( At least she kept the show worth watching until the end. And we're left with Maggie and Ivette. Gross. How did that happen? Oh that's right....Howie messed everything up weeks ago...

It's 2am and I'm just winding down from a busy night at XO. Thank you Big Brother for getting me all wound up again!

It's bedtime...I've got to be in Grant Park for the AIDS Run & Walk in 4 hours. It should be a fun day!

3 comments:

richmackey said...

I admit. I peed myself just a little when Janelle won head of household a week ago. And cried just a little when she was evicted this week. Ivette was stupid. She can't win against Maggie (although it seems Janelle likes her better right now. Wouldn't it be fun if Janelle is the deciding vote on who gets $$!)

Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jordan said...

Three words: "OH MY GOD" - What the FUCK has our 'society' come to?!! (I'll use the word Society loosely) Our queer kind (aka FAGS) are pissing themselves, loosing sleep, and crying to the TV. You'd think this was an episode from "Drama of our Lives" or "As the Tricks Turn". I mean really honey(s) - ask yourself this question: "Is it really worth it?" We don't live in a soap oprah (I know I know, for all you fella ladies up in the BOYZ town, this may be difficult for you to understand).... Why would you let a TV show, which is probably staged anyways, have so much control over your emotions? Save those precious piss and cry moments for important things, like when you break a nail, or the sushi chief puts extra smelt roe on your california roll (when you asked for none) or the deployment of the 'Bend and Snap' leaves you in excruciating back pain.... Just my $.02 ... I hope this helps...

~Dr. J-Love

P.S. Please don't send me hate mail, its not flattering.
P.S.S. Hi Aaron - xoxoxo (not Steve's Bar either..)
P.S.S.S. Are you blushing?