Looking for something?

7.23.2008

TRAPPED


I didn't think people really got stuck in elevators. Sure I knew it's probably happened before but it seems to be only something that happens in the movies. Well just my luck I rushed to get on an elevator this morning as the door was closing only to be trapped on the elevator for over 20 minutes. I was stuck with 2 elderly women and two business men. It was kinda funny to me as we were trying to communicate with the help through the voicebox on the elevator and we couldn't understand each other. So what does the guy do on the elevator? SCREAM louder at her as if that is going to make us more understandable. I'd love to elaborate more but I don't want to be late for my event.

The picture above is of the white plains firemen who came to rescue us. HAHAHA

From White Plains, NY. ~Steve

No comments: