Looking for something?

11.04.2007

Minerva Bucks


SERIOUSLY. We are two unhappy campers right now. Jordan and I got up early this morning to go have one last coffee together while in Germany. We are attached to a huge mall that was open and FULL of people 24 hours a day. Yes, we were dancing amongst 100's of German's at 3am in a shopping mall 2 nights ago. As we approached the bucks....we realized it was not going to be a good morning. They don't open until 1130am. MINERVA BUCKS! We were screwed...so Jordan suggested McDonald's (there were NO other options) I was not having it....but eventually, I gave in and we were both unsatisfied. We still are. Jordan at least was able to sit. I wasn't as lucky.

I was also going to purchase a new winter coat this morning. I fell in love with it on day 1 and wanted "to wait for it". Minerva

and now to the port.

We walked to the elevator, turned around and walked back into the room so I could sit. But just a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time understanding WHY ON EARTH you would want to hit up a starbucks in GERMANY. I swear. Surely there was a little coffee shop with local character, german flare and an authentic appeal that you could have gone to, rather than the SAME THING YOU HAVE EVERYDAY on this side of the globe. Just a thought.